Caitlin’s Vine of Bravery is God’s healing agent used to bridge the gap between rescuing hurting animals and providing emotional therapy for children undergoing traumatic life changing experiences.
Our Core Values
- We believe that God is love and that unconditional love should be shared with humans and animals.
- We believe that children who have been through a tragedy can find joy in life again.
- We believe that rehabilitation can be enhanced through Pet Emotional Therapy.
- We believe hippo-therapy builds core strength and a bond of trust.
- We believe that all animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans.
- We believe that animal homelessness, neglect and abuse can be prevented through advocacy, adoption, and awareness.
- We believe that children with invisible disabilities can find positive reinforcement towards healing.
- We believe if one person can share their testimony of tragedy, courage, miracles and healing it brings us one step closer to understanding God's plan for each one of us.