Caitlin’s Vine of Bravery is God’s healing agent used to bridge the gap between rescuing hurting animals and providing emotional therapy for children undergoing traumatic life changing experiences.
About Caitlin's Vine of Bravery
" Caitlin’s Vine of Bravery is God’s healing agent used to bridge the gap between rescuing hurting animals and providing emotional therapy for children undergoing traumatic life changing experiences. "
“A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel”
Our Core Values
- We believe that God is love and that unconditional love should be shared with humans and animals.
- We believe that children who have been through a tragedy can find joy in life again.
- We believe that rehabilitation can be enhanced through Pet Emotional Therapy.
- We believe hippo-therapy builds core strength and a bond of trust.
- We believe that all animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans.
- We believe that animal homelessness, neglect and abuse can be prevented through advocacy, adoption, and awareness.
- We believe that children with invisible disabilities can find positive reinforcement towards healing.
- We believe if one person can share their testimony of tragedy, courage, miracles and healing it brings us one step closer to understanding God’s plan for each one of us.
What we do
- We rescue, rehabilitate, and re home dogs that suffer from abuse, neglect, illnesses, trauma or special needs.
- Rescue runts of liters that aren't strong enough to drink their moms milk, Or if the puppies don't have a mom.
- Pay for injured or sick dogs to receive the medical attention they need so they aren’t put down at kill shelters.
- Rehabilitate abused dogs that suffer from anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- Provide them with training to be an emotional therapy pet and/or service dog if they meet the criteria.
- Be available to partner the animal with someone in need.
- Visit children’s hospitals to talk to children and share about having assistant pets.
- Educating people on invisible disabilities and how to help them overcome them in the real world.
- Providing resources for children who spend a lot of time in hospitals and not in traditional school.
- Gift baskets donated to kids in the hospital.
- Provide two locations for hippo therapy in Athens and Marietta.
- Share my testimony in hopes to give encouragement to others going through very difficult times.
Please help support us so we can buy a property to build a recovery center for our rescue dogs.
Our goals for the near future
- To have many outdoor play yards with activities and pools for play time.
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor dog houses.
- Dog condos for our boarded dogs.
- An infirmary for our sick and recovering dogs
- A birthing center for our new borns, puppies and moms
- Indoor play areas
- Adoption center with areas for play time
- Physical therapy, hydrotherapy and rehabilitation area for our dogs
- Trails for dog walks
- Memorial area
- Horse stables and riding ring
- Hippo therapy classes at our location
- Rescue abused and neglected horses
- Workshops for children and people who have been through trauma
- A halfway house on the property for people who suffer from traumatic experiences, drug addictions and abuse.
- A cat room for rescued kittens and cats
For the community we will offer:
- Volunteer and community services opportunities
- Dog training
- Hospital visits with our adoptable service dogs
- Nursing home visits with our adoptable service dogs
- Placement of pets for service animals